Outdoor Eucalyptus Configurable Privacy Screen Trellises, Planter/Seat and Bench
$64.95 - $99.95
Enjoy freedom of design with our Outdoor Eucalyptus Configurable Privacy Screen Trellises, Planter/Seat and Bench. Any combination of these pieces looks good on your patio, porch, deck or balcony.
This collection is super-versatile, made up of configurable pieces – customizable to your style and square footage. Make your entertaining space as large as you want by adding on more benches and planters.
Versatile trellises easily connect to the matching bench and convertible seat/planters (all pieces sold separately) for the look and design you you want. Plus, a hidden surprise lies in our box planters: the slatted bottom can be positioned at top for additional seating!
Not only do our trellis screens add privacy, but they serve as a beautiful backdrop for your outdoor spaces. Let plants grow up and through the wood, for a living, growing display you can enjoy in multiple seasons.
Forest Stewardship Council-Certified eucalyptus brings beauty and sustainability to your outdoor spaces, having undergone a multi-step finishing process. Solid, weather-resistant and built to last.
- FSC-certified eucalyptus is sustainable, responsibly harvested, eco-friendly
- Use one piece or combine many for a custom configuration
- Versatile pieces can be used as seating, dividers, privacy screening
- Trellis becomes a living wall when plants grow through and up the trellis
- Slatted planter bottom can be positioned at top for additional seating
- Durable, natural eucalyptus is weather-resistant and long-lasting
- A multi-step finish offers rich color and gorgeous good looks
Large Trellis 46"W x 1"D x 72"H; weighs approx. 27 lbs.
Small Trellis 16"W x 1"D x 72"H; weighs approx. 12¾ lbs.
Bench 46½"W x 12½"D x 2¼"H; weighs approx. 8¾ lbs.
Planter 16" sq. x 17¾"H; weighs approx. 13¼ lbs.
Care and Maintenance
To maximize the performance and appearance of these eucalyptus wood pieces, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Upon purchase and at the beginning of each year, apply a high-quality outdoor furniture oil or clear sealant to preserve the finish
- During long periods of inclement weather, or when not in use, store furniture in a protected area
- Use outdoor furniture covers to keep furniture clean and to extend its life