For porch, deck or patio, our traditional Easy Care Resin Wicker Furniture means real outdoor comfort with lasting durability. You'll love its clean lines and timeless style. Our Easy Care Wicker offers you an attractive, high-quality option at a great value.
The best part is that our Easy Care Wicker Furniture is beautifully hand-woven in all-weather resin on sturdy, powder-coated steel frames (Coffee Table has a solid rattan frame) for long life and low maintenance. Store in the off-season to extend its longevity. Cushions not included.
Please note: Variations in resin wicker color can occur; dye lots and other factors may result in slightly different shades of the same color. Long-term exposure to the elements can also cause fading or discoloration; outdoor furniture pieces purchased at different times may have minor tonal variations.
- All-weather easy care wicker outdoor furniture set
- Set includes a love seat, two chairs and a coffee table
- Traditional design and classic wicker style
- Ultra-sturdy powder-coated steel frames (Coffee Table has solid rattan frame)
- Hand-woven resin wicker is durable and weather resistant
- Plow & Hearth Exclusive – a great value in outdoor furniture
Love Seat 51"L x 24"D x 31"H
Chair 23"W x 26"D x 29¼"H
Coffee Table 29½"L x 17½"W x 18½"H
Cushions (sold separately)
Love Seat 35664 and 38912
Chair 35665 and 38931
Large Throw Pillow 35653 and 38919
Small Throw Pillow 35663 and 38920
Care and Cleaning
This synthetic wicker furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.