Thermalogic Insulated Grommet-Top Hydrangea Curtain Pairs
$39.95 - $179.95
Our Thermalogic Hydrangea Curtains are as practical as they are pretty. The gorgeous hydrangea pattern, in soft shades of blue white, cream and neutral tan, makes an elegant addition to any room with classic or cottage style décor.
These curtains offer much more than just a pretty 100% cotton face; they're backed with an acrylic suede liner that creates a barrier against sunlight and drafts, helping maintain a constant room temperature year-round.
Our customer-favorite Thermalogic Curtains block up to 95.3% of light, reduce outdoor sound up to 46.3% and reduce heat loss as much as 44%. A great investment for any room of your home! They are also great for protecting carpets, eliminating unwanted noise and reflections.
Panels are 40"W; Double Width panels are 80"W each. All curtains sold as pairs. Metal grommets are approx. 1½" dia. Machine wash, line dry. Imported.
- Beautiful, exclusive blue hydrangea pattern with subtle blues and neutrals
- 100% cotton face, acrylic suede lining helps regulate room temperatures
- Rich, tightly woven texture similar to cotton duck
- Blocks drafts, reducing heat loss up to 44%
- Blocks up to 95.3% of light, protecting carpets and furniture
- Outdoor noise blocked up to 46.3%
- Six 1½" dia. metal grommets per 40"W panel
- Curtains sold as pairs (excludes valance)
- Machine wash, line dry
Panels are 40"W
Double Width panels are 80"W each
All curtains sold as pairs
Metal grommets are approx. 1½" dia.
Valance 40"W x 15"L
Benefits of Thermalogic™ Curtains
Reduce energy loss as much as 44%
Block out up to 95.3% of light
Decrease outdoor noise up to 46.3%
Keep your house warm in winter, cool in summer
Reduce external sun and light glare
Protects furniture, flooring, rugs and carpet from fading
Creates a better sleeping environment
Machine wash cold; line dry. Warm iron if needed.