Insulated Toile Curtain Pairs With Rod Pocket And Back Tabs
$69.95 - $169.95
Our Thermalogic Insulated Toile Curtains are reminiscent of fabrics made popular in the 1600s, each resembling detailed paintings. These curtains marry vintage style with modern technology to help control the temperature in your home.
They help block drafts, cold, heat, noise, light and more. Panels have a beautiful drape, and the traditional pattern works equally well in dining room, living room or bedroom.
These curtains are printed on cotton duck cloth and lined with an acrylic suede backing for insulation. The soft, substantial material is like a blanket for windows and doors with a heavy drape.
With draft-blocking, sun-shielding properties, these curtains can help maintain a more constant room temperature year-round. They block heat and sunlight in the summer, and prevent energy loss and cold drafts in the winter.
Three ways to hang: use the 3" rod pocket, clip rings (not included) or the easy-slide hidden back tabs to create soft pleats.
Individual panels are 40"W each, a pair covers 80"W; Double-Width Patio Panels are 80"W each, a pair covers 160"W. All curtains are sold as pairs.
Machine wash, line dry. Imported.
- Attractive Toile pattern offers adds classic style to any room
- Layers insulate your windows for better energy efficiency
- Super draft-blocking, sun-shielding properties
- Helps maintain a constant room temperature year-round
- 3 ways to hang: rod pocket, back tabs or clip rings (not included)
- Sold as pairs; each panel is 40"W (Double-Width Patio Panels are 80"W each)
- 100% cotton duck curtain panels with acrylic suede lining; machine wash and line dry
Sold as a 40"W panel pairs in various lengths (Double-Width Patio Panels are 80"W)
3" rod pocket
Hang with rod, back-tabs or clip rings (not included)