Buffalo Check Rod-Pocket Cotton Curtain Pairs
- 100% yarn-dyed cotton duck
- Premium fabric has consistent color and resists fading
- Classic buffalo check brings bold color to any room
- Finished hems, rod pocket with header, lovely drape
- Curtains are sold in pairs, each panel is 45"W
- Unlined curtains - check pattern is visible both sides
- Bold, colorful checks pop against the neutral, off-white ground
- Easy care: machine wash and line dry
Our soft, full Buffalo Check Curtain Pairs enhance farmhouse decor, cottage style or transitional forms of decorating. Plus, the classic look of buffalo check works anywhere, from kitchen to living room to bedroom.
Our Buffalo Check Curtain Pairs are woven cotton duck cloth in bold colors on an off-white background. Premium, unlined fabric drapes beautifully and is fade-resistant for timeless wear. 100% yarn-dyed for quality and consistency of color.
Curtains are sold in pairs, each panel is 45"W; pairs come in a variety of lengths to work with any window size. 2" rod pocket with a 1½" header. Machine wash; line dry. Imported.
Curtains sold in pairs, each panel is 45"W
2" rod pocket; 1½"H header; 1½" side hem
3" bottom hem on Curtains
2" bottom hem on Valance
Machine wash cold; line dry. Warm iron if needed.