- 100% wool face with cotton canvas backing
- Hand-hooked wool has incredible detail and texture
- Naturally flame-resistant wool is perfect for the hearth
- Features lake, cabin, canoe, Adirondacks in a Northwoods scene
- Detailed design works well with rustic or farmhouse decor
- Perfect for hearth, entry, kitchen, mudroom and more
- Use with a rug pad; approx. ¼"H pile
27" x 40"
You'll want to jump right into this rug's cozy scene! Featuring a cabin, canoe, comfy chair and lake, our Hand-Hooked Wool Accent Rug makes your home feel like a Northwoods getaway.
100% wool rug is hand-hooked with incredible detail and texture in our exclusive design. Place by your hearth or anywhere you want to let nature carry you away. Cotton canvas back; use with a rug pad. Spot clean or professionally clean. Imported.
27" x 40"
Approx. ¼"H pile
Weighs 7 lbs.
Care & Cleaning
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains.
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use beater attachment).
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.