All Dogs Hooked Wool Hearth Runner
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code BESTDEAL
Our All Dogs Hooked Wool Hearth Runner is a must have for any dog-loving home.
Some of our favorite breeds are represented: Golden Retriever, Terrier, Black Lab, Beagle, Bulldog and Pointer, all illustrated against a warm brown background with black border.
This narrow rug adds happy style anywhere: on a raised or shallow hearth, at your door, in front of your kitchen sink, by your bed, and many other places.
This narrow runner is made of all-natural, luxurious New Zealand wool. Hand-hooked into a thick, chunky loop, the wool is naturally fire-resistant (making this runner ideal for your hearth). Designed by Vermont artist Laura Megroz.
Durable wool fibers are sustainable, easy care and non-allergenic. Cotton canvas backing. Pile is approximately ¾"H. Use with a rug pad. Spot clean or professionally clean. Imported.
- Group of six dogs in a variety of breeds will appeal to dog lovers
- Features Golden Retriever, Terrier, Black Lab, Beagle, Bulldog and Pointer
- Unique narrow runner is designed for use in front of a hearth
- Also great at your door, in front of your kitchen sink, by your bed and more
- Environmentally friendly wool is naturally flame-resistant
- All-natural, non-allergenic, mold-resistant, durable and long-lasting
- Durable and easy care, just vacuum and spot clean as needed
- Manufacturer is Fair Labor Assoc. member
- Pile is approximately ¾"H
12" x 72"
12" x 72"
Pile is approx. ¾" thick
Weighs approx 6 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains.
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use beater attachment).
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame-resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.