Wakefield Border Polyester Rug
This Wakefield Border rug offers a traditional design in neutral and muted tones that work well with any décor style or color scheme.
Rugs are power loomed of incredibly soft, space-dyed polyester with a generous 1" pile for softness.
The crisp border design beautifully designs your spaces, from living room to dining room and more. Rug pad recommended. Sizes are approximate, and patterns will vary slightly by size. Imported.
- Power loomed of space-dyed yarn for rich and varied colors
- Polyester construction makes this rug durable
- Extra-soft 1" pile feels wonderful underfoot
- Intricately detailed traditional design
- Perfect area rug for dining room, living room or family room
Rug pile is 1"H
Sizes are approximate
Patterns will vary slightly by size
Larger rugs (9'10" x 12'10") ship Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
100% polyester is durable and easy-care. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub.
Shake out or vacuum (do not use beater attachment) the rug as needed. Spot clean with a mild soap/water solution, then air dry thoroughly. Professionally clean if needed..
Item 53B9N ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.