Kensington Border Wool Rug
This lovely Kensington Border rug is the result of a carefully considered combination of traditional pattern, texture, and soft colors, producing a traditional rug that is perfect for today’s home. The classic design, created in neutral shades of gray and dark taupe, will complement any décor.
Finely hooked of 100% wool with a cotton canvas backing, the design is accentuated by a looped texture. The generous ¾" pile height ensures a luxurious softness underfoot. Sizes are approximate, and patterns will vary slightly by size. Imported.
- 100% pure wool rug
- Neutral shades of gray and dark taupe
- Accentuated by looped texture
- Timeless design in classic tones
- Cotton canvas backing
- Pile is ¾" high
Rug pile is ¾" high
Sizes are approximate
Patterns will vary slightly by size
Larger rugs (9'3" x 13') ship Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth. Professional cleaning recommended. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.
For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion..
Item 53F9G ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.