This handsome Wood and Metal Stool is full of vintage charm, and it's more than up to the task of providing a comfortable seat. Crafted from sustainable mango wood, the seat is treated with a rich chestnut stain.
The sturdy hand-forged metal frame has a textured, gray powder-coated finish for distinctive style and long life. Support is provided by four sturdy feet, and a spiraled metal rod provides a resting place for your own feet. The threaded seat post allows the seat height to adjust from 22½" up to 30" by spinning it around. The stool also features a locking mechanism to keep the stool at your desired height.
- Antique-inspired adjustable-height stool
- Seat fashioned from sustainable mango wood
- Rich chestnut stain
- Hand-forged metal base
- Textured gray powder-coated finish
- Four legs with straight footrest
- Seat height adjusts from 22½" to 30" by rotating
14¼" dia. x 22½"-30"H