Three-Dragon Uroboros Metal Wall Art
Get three times the fire-breathers with this stunning Three-Dragon Uroboros Metal Wall Art.
Inspired by the ancient uroboros (or ouroboros) symbol, depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail, this unique wall piece is handcrafted from reclaimed metal and painted in vibrant blues with red highlights.
Historically, the uroboros symbolizes the cyclic nature of the universe: creation out of destruction, life out of death. The uroboros eats its own tail to sustain its life, in an eternal cycle of renewal.
While this fascinating metal wall art may not actually be "eternal," it will enjoy a long life displayed indoors or out. Handmade and hand painted by artisans in Bali.
- Handcrafted metal with a painted finish
- Three dragons in a circle, inspired by the uroboros symbol
- Signifies infinity and the cycle of birth/death
- Great detail in an intricate design
- Shades of blue with red and golden highlights
- For indoor or outdoor display
- Handmade in Bali
21¾" dia. x ¾"D
Weighs 1¼ lbs.
Care and Maintenance
If you display this dragon outdoors, exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To protect the look and longevity of your wall art, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.