This elegant Embroidered Bird Pillow is inspired by rare illustrations found in The New York Botanical Garden's renowned LuEsther T. Mertz Library, and 5% of each one purchased supports that organization's plant research, conservation, horticulture and education efforts.
Elegant Pillow features intricate embroidery stitching, along with a border with a piped edge. Presented in shades of linen, black and gray, this pillow works with any color in your decorating scheme. Pillow back features a complementary patterned design with smaller flowers.
Pillow cover is 83% polyester/ 17% linen cover with polyfill insert. Hidden zipper; spot clean. Imported.
- Bird and floral design pillow with detailed embroidery
- 5% of pillow purchase supports the Botanical Garden's research, conservation and education efforts
- Inspired by illustrations found in The New York Botanical Garden's renowned LuEsther T. Mertz Library
- Linen-blend pillow cover has lovely texture and feel - a work of art!
- Unique and elegant accent for any room of the home from living room to bedroom
- Back is designed with an all-over bold floral print