Mini Conestoga Cupboard
Add extra cupboard and counter space without calling in the carpenters. Our scaled-down Hoosier-style Mini Conestoga Cabinet increases storage and working space — and has an exponential effect on charm. Handcrafted with handy shelves for staples and kitchen supplies, showcase it in the kitchen, dining room or bar area.
The pull-out serving shelf, dry sink top and glass door cabinets display your favorite crockery, recreating the old-time charm, as do dovetailed drawers and a hand-rubbed finish. All cupboards have embossed pewter knobs.
Our Mini Conestoga Cabinet is handcrafted by Georgian craftsmen, and is inspired by early American furniture. It’s made of high-quality, kiln-dried Eastern White Pine, which is both abundant and sustainable. By striving to maintain the wood’s natural integrity, each piece is truly unique with variations in grain, tone and texture. Staying true to this concept, the distressed, hand-applied finish gives each piece the look of a well-loved antique.
Choose from many different colors to make a statement or call to customize, right down to the hardware! Made in USA.
- Handcrafted of 100% pine
- Slightly distressed, hand-rubbed finish
- Pull-out serving shelf and cutting board
- Dry sink top
- Dovetailed drawers
- Glass doors to show of favorite items
- Ideal for kitchen supplies, small appliances and linens
34"L x 26"W x 72"H
Top 27¼"L x 11"D
Base 29½"L x 23½"D
Assembled Weight, Capacity
135 lbs., 145 lbs.
These items ship via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.