The timeless look of a classic wingback chair gets a new look for today’s transitional and modern homes. The Plaid Upholstered Wingback Accent Chair has a subtle plaid pattern in neutral, go-with-everything colors, that make it the perfect extra seating for any room.
You may recall curling up in a chair like this one while a parent or grandparent read you a story. Now you can recreate that comfort in your own home. This chair will become a favorite for reading or watching TV in any room, from living room to den or bedroom. Gray, Navy and Tan colors blend in with traditional, transitional or farmhouse styles.
The removable high density foam seat cushion is reversible for extra wear. Square wooden legs complete the timeless design. Easy assembly; just attach legs. Imported.
- Classic styling and traditional pattern blend with any décor style
- Wingback styling is updated with cleaner lines and neutral colors
- Works in many rooms, from living room to den or bedroom
- A favorite for reading, watching TV, knitting, computer work
- Removable seat cushion is reversible for extra wear
- High-density foam offers long-lasting comfort and great support
- Easy assembly; just attach legs
34"W x 31"D x 42"H
34"W x 31"D x 42"H overall
5" from seat to top of arm
26" from seat to top of back
19½" from floor to seat
Weight: 56 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
Clean only with dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Cushion cover should not be removed and dry cleaned.
Ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.