- Crafted of reclaimed pine with rubber wood and plywood
- Metal hardware with a black finish
- Storage cabinet with hanging, sliding barn door
- Great for kitchen, pantry, craft room, media room, mudroom
- One adjustable shelf with three positions
- Three roomy drawers with hand opening
- Vintage white finish with contrasting barn wood top
- A great addition to farmhouse or rustic decor
- Unfinished back to place against wall
32"L x 17"W x 34"H
Our Cape Charles Barn Door Storage Cabinet is expertly crafted of reclaimed pine in a vintage white finish with contrasting barn wood tops. This versatile cabinet brings stylish storage to a kitchen, dining area or media room.
With three generously sized drawers and an adjustable shelf (three positions) behind the sliding barn door, this attractive cabinet blends rustic and natural style while lending a unique feel to your home.
Materials include reclaimed pine, rubber wood, plywood and metal hardware. All reclaimed wood contains natural distressing and marks that add to the character of the piece. Unfinished back. Easy assembly.Read More
32"L x 17"D x 34"H overall
Left opening is 11½"W x 15"D
One adjustable shelf with three positions
Drawers are 10¾"W x 12½"D x 6½"H
Cabinet weighs approx. 52 lbs.
Reclaimed lumber may contain variances in color, knots, grain and character marks including cracking and distress marks. Each cabinet is unique and full of character. Slight variations in the wood means yours is one-of-a-kind.