- Recycled, shredded rubber tires
- Natural-looking weed blocker allows air/water through
- For gardens, landscaping, pathways
- Easy to use, cut-to-fit, scatter-proof, always looks tidy
- Durable, long-lasting, won't fade, stands up to weather extremes
- Looks like real wood mulch without all of the back-breaking work
- Eliminates need to buy, haul, shovel and rake dirty bulk mulch
4½"W x 120"L
Our Permanent Mulch Recycled Rubber Border is a mulch look-alike that takes the work out of landscaping. Perma Mulch deters weed growth, but allows air, nutrients and water to pass through.
This textured fake mulch border blends beautifully with your landscape. You'll love the manicured look it gives your yard. Plus, Permanent Mulch lasts for years, so there's no need to buy, haul, shovel and rake bulk mulch every spring.
Recycled tires are shredded and formed into lightweight, long-lasting designs for veggie and flower gardens, landscaping around your home's foundation, specimen shrubs and trees, garden paths and more.
It's so easy to use! Just lay it down and roll it out. You can cut it to fit around growing trees, shaped beds and narrow pathways. Unlike bulk mulch, Perma Mulch Border is scatter-proof and stays put. It won't blow away during fall leaf cleanup, pets (and other creatures) can't kick it up, and it always looks neat and tidy.
Permanent Mulch is a practical solution to many yard and garden problems. Not only does it stop weeds and reduce yard work, it looks great and is easy to use. Try our long-lasting, no-maintenance Permanent Mulch today!
4½"W x 120"L
Beyond its use as an economical bulk-mulch replacement, our Permanent Mulch has endless applications as a landscape solution:
- Under downspouts/spigots to reduce "splash-up"
- Below bird feeders to keep seed from germinating
- Cover worn/muddy areas where pets/people walk
- Edging around a patio, pool or pathway