Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Portland Ice Box TV Cabinet with Replica Hardware
Why have an ordinary TV stand when you can have a furniture-grade one with great storage and vintage appeal? The Portland Ice Box TV Cabinet with Replica Hardware does double duty, holding a large TV and storing electronics, games and more in style.
Open shelving in the middle has an access hole for cords in the back. Side cabinet doors open to reveal handy shelves for hidden storage, keeping clutter neatly out of sight.
Nicely finished, our TV Cabinet features paneled sides, solid pine and pine veneer construction, and a rich walnut stain. Replica hardware like those used on antique ice boxes and a distressed finish give this piece a vintage look and timeless style.
Back is unfinished; center cord access hole. Assembly required; hardware included.
- TV cabinet offers storage for electronics, games, videos and more
- Vintage style hardware and a distressed finish give this cabinet rustic appeal
- Back has one opening for electric cords for TV and other electronics
- Middle section is open with one stationary shelf
- Side doors each reveal one interior shelf adjustable to three positions
- Large enough to hold a big TV; suitable for other electronics as well
- Back is unfinished; center cord access hole
- Assembly required; hardware included
52"W x 18"D x 20"H
52"W x 18"D x 20"H
Weighs approx. 48½ lbs.
Open middle interior: 14¼"W x 15½"D x 14¾"H; individual shelf space is 5½"H
Cabinet shelves are adjustable with three positions
Lowest 3½" from base; highest 5½" from top