Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Tall Multi-Level Metal Plant Stand Display
Our Tall Multi-Level Metal Plant Stand Display features multiple platforms of various heights for a clean, modern and architectural touch to any room or outdoor space.
The light and airy stand is durable, yet lightweight and easy to use. The sturdy iron frame offers four different elevations giving you a perfect small space solution for your plants and accent pieces.
Finished with a metallic paint. Use indoors or outside. Plants and accessories not included.
- Weather resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Space-saving silhouette is airy and elegant - let's you plants or accents stand out
- Architectural display has four tiered platforms for staggered-height plant display
- Clean, modern design works well with a variety of decor styles from contemporary to farmhouse
- Adds height and interest to any space - let's you use vertical "free space" for decor
18" sq. x 63"H
Shelves 8" x 8½"
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.