Men's Irish Merino Wool Cardigan Sweater - Ecru - L (47-49)
This authentic Irish Merino Wool Cardigan Sweater for men was originally made for fishermen to stand up to the bone-chilling weather of the North Atlantic, so you can be sure it is very well made and oh-so-warm!
Each sweater is designed and crafted in County Mayo on Ireland's wild Atlantic coast. Various traditional Aran stitches reflect the rich history of that part of the world. Made of 100% Merino wool, this sweater features a deep V-neck front with six button closure and two pockets.
This handsome layer is easy to dress up or down - wear it with jeans or khakis, out for dinner or at home. Knit seams for long-lasting durability. Dry clean or hand wash. Made in Ireland.
- 100% Merino wool men's cardigan button-front sweater
- Made using a variety of traditional Aran stitches for great texture
- V-neck design with a six button placket and handy front pockets
- Designed in the tradition of fishermen's sweaters; great quality and warmth
- A wonderful choice for layering; wear with open collared shirts, t-shirts or ties
- Dress up or down, great with jeans or khakis
- Designed and crafted in County Mayo on Ireland's wild Atlantic coast
Care and Cleaning
Dry clean or hand wash only. Turn inside out before washing. Use mild detergent; do not bleach. Do not rub, wring, spin or tumble dry. Reshape while damp, dry flat.