St. Charles Glass Medallion Flat Guard Fire Screen
$199.99 - $229.99
$629.95 - $729.95
You’ll love the way our St. Charles Glass Flat Guard dresses up your fireplace. This fire screen looks gorgeous on its own with its stunning tempered-glass medallion, but light a fire and it comes to life with a great view of the dancing flames and their reflections.
In the off season or any time of year, continue to enjoy this stunning glass screen by placing a candelabra behind it. You can enjoy the look without the heat.
Glass center is flanked by mesh panels for air flow. Withstands heat up to 390º; best with compressed logs, gas logs or smaller wood fires. Assembly required.
- Beautiful glass flat guard fire screen with beveled medallion design
- Mesh panels on the sides offer air flow and enable heat to permeate the room
- Handles on the sides make it easy to move the screen for fire tending
- Classic matte black finish contrasts with the glass for an elegant look
- Adjustable back feet to fit your opening or uneven hearth
- Easy assembly required; hardware and instructions included
- Dimensions are approximate
38"L x 12¾"D x 31"H
Weighs 9¼ lbs.
44"L x 12¾"D x 33"H
Weights 15 lbs.
Glass fire screens add beauty to your hearth, but precautions should be taken for your safety. Glass fire screens can withstand temperatures up to 390°. Therefore, smaller wood fires, gas logs or artificial logs are recommended. Wear safety gloves when moving the fire screen. Do not let water or other cold substances come into hot glass; this could cause the glass to break.
The glass and surrounding metal screen will become hot enough to cause burns and may stay hot for an hour or more after the fire is out. Supervise children and pets when your fire is burning and when the screen is hot.
Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.