Aberdeen Outdoor LP Gas Fire Pit with Printed Resin Mantel, 30"
Enjoy the your outdoor living space all year long with our Aberdeen Outdoor LP Gas Fire Pit with Printed Resin Mantel, 30".
No matches, no kindling, no mess, this gas fire pit is easy to operate – simply push the button to start a warm, cozy fire. Its convenient to access, hidden control panel makes it quick to start or stop the fire while keeping the fire pit looking streamlined and stylish. When the weather is fine and a fire is not needed, the tabletop insert transforms the fire pit into a square top coffee table – its a versatility creates the opportunity for every day use!
The elegant, timeless design features a square base with an oil rubbed bronze finish, a faux wood printed resin top and a fire basin filled with bronze fire glass rocks. Handcrafted from steel and resin, this fire pit is made to last and stay looking great. It's durable, weather-resistant and includes a protective cover to keep your investment in its best shape.
Its 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner is powered by a concealed propane tank (not included). No need to connect to a larger gas supply, it be set up wherever you enjoy sitting with friends and family and taking in the beauty of your surroundings. Tool-free assembly makes it easy to put together and install.
- Handcrafted steel and resin gas fire pit
- Elegant oil rubbed bronze finished base and printed wood slat resin top
- Tabletop insert transforms it into a square coffee table
- Extend the life of your outdoor living spaces through out the year
- 50,000 BTUs
- Bronze fire glass rocks beautifully accent flames
- Durable, weather-resistant construction
- Easy to operate
- Convenient access, hidden control panel gives a streamlined look
- Conceals propane tank; tank not included
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Protective cover included
30"W x 30"L x 26"H
Approx. 64 lbs.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov