Keep firewood handy with our Pine Firewood Storage Box. Perfectly sized for the hearth, this attractive box is sturdily made of pine and plywood and has a distressed finish for vintage appeal.
The hinged lid makes it a perfect catch-all or hearth storage box by the hearth or anywhere in your home. Great for firewood (16" long standard), newspapers, kindling or Fatwood. Available in a variety of colors to blend with your decor.
- Made of pine and plywood
- Distressed finish in a variety of colors
- Attractive by the hearth for wood and kindling storage
- Versatile design makes handsome storage in any room
18½"L x 33"W x 28¾"H
Shipping & Returns
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment..
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.