- Cast iron and solid steel construction; black powder-coat finish
- Green glass marble cat eyes add color and interest
- Elegant black cats sit atop a filigree scrollwork base
- Eyes reflect the dancing flames behind them
- Functional and decorative fireplace accent
- Use to support logs for better airflow or place in front of fireplace grate
- Decorative hearth accent is a four-season favorite
- Use with burning wood, gas logs or electric logs
- Set of 2
Our Black Cat Andirons are real "eye catchers" with their bright green glass eyes that reflect flames. They'll keep a watchful eye on your fire, and they make a great gift for your favorite cat-lover.
Use them to hold your firewood up off the firebox floor to allow proper burning and minimize smoke. Or place them in front of or beside your firewood grate. They're perfect for electric or gas log fireplaces, too. Even in the off season, they bring style and interest to your unused hearth.
The grand black cats sitting atop graceful filigree will keep logs from rolling out of your fireplace. Black powder-coat finish ensures years of good looks. Solidly constructed of cast iron and solid steel with medium-length rear shanks. Sold in pairs.
Cats are approx. 8"W x 2"D x 17"H
Shank is approx. 8"L x 5"H
Set weighs 20 lbs. total