- Cast iron with matte black finish inside and out
- Oak Leaf design steamer is both functional and decorative
- Steam rises from spaces between the leaves and acorns
- Helps combat dry winter air, adds comfort
- Adds healthy moisture, can help with allergies and asthma
- A low-cost, efficient alternative to electric humidifiers
- A great conversation piece and gift!
- Holds approx. 2½ quarts of water
- Removable lid for easy filling
12"L x 7"W x 5½"H
Our Oak Leaf Steamer adds healthful moisture to the air and adds style and character to your wood stove. It makes a great conversation piece and gift!
The steam escapes from openings where the leaves and acorns overlap. This steamer is a fun and functional way to combat dry winter air. Our cast iron Oak Leaf Steamer serves as an alternative to electric humidifiers, perfect for those with allergies and asthma.
This durable, attractive steamer with removable lid holds approx. 2½ quarts of water, so it won't run dry overnight. Matte black finish inside and out.
12"L x 7"W x 5½"H
Holds approx. 2½ qts.
Care and Cleaning
You can season your steamer just like a cast iron skillet. Wipe the surface with food-grade vegetable oil that has a high smoking point (soybean, canola). Place it in a 400 degree oven for 30-60 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Repeat as needed.
Wash with warm soapy water and a soft-bristled brush. Rinse well and dry thoroughly before storage. Keep in a cool, dry place with the lid off. Place 2-3 paper towels inside to help absorb any moisture/humidity that may accumulate.
Rust will naturally occur. Remove it from your cast iron steamer with a piece of fine-grade sandpaper. Rinse the steamer, dry thoroughly with a soft towel, then re-season.