Caframo Heat-Circulating Stove Powered Ecofans
- Self-powered, internal heat-fueled generator
- Whisper-quiet, no motor or blower
- Use on free-standing wood stoves
- For surface temperature 212°F–650°F
- Aluminum with stay-cool handles
- 14% cost savings; reduced emissions from burning less fuel
- Ready to use
Our self-powered Ecofan Stove Fan is an economical way to move warm air throughout your living space. For use on free-standing wood stoves, it creates its own electricity and moves up to 125CFM (Small) or 175 CFM (Large).
This Ecofan increases the efficiency of your wood stove, so you use less fuel. The unique design has an internal heat-fueled generator for automatic, whisper-quiet operation. As the stove warms, the fan turns itself on; as the stove gets hotter, the fan automatically increases speed to extract more heat from your stove and circulate it.
For use on free-standing wood stoves, surface temperature between 212°F and 650°F. Completely assembled; Canadian-made of aluminum with stay-cool handle.
Small Wood Stove Fan circulates up to 125CFM
4¼" x 5½" x 8½"H
Large Wood Stove Fan circulates up to 175CFM
4¼" x 5½" x 9¼"H