Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Fire Starter Gift Set in Wooden Crate
From backyard wood-burning fire pits and barbecues to tailgating, camping, beach fires and more this Fire Starter Gift Set in Wooden Crate has everything you need for a successful, cozy fire of any type.
Attractive, reusable wooden crate holds all the valuable fire-starting goodies, such as fatwood, color cones, cinnamon sticks, matches and 55 lightning nuggets. Fatwood is nature's best kindling with just two sticks starting a fire quickly. Nuggets are made of non-toxic, environmentally-friendly pitchy pinewood that will burn with an intense heat for a minimum of 15 minutes. Color cones and cinnamon sticks make any fire more aromatic, colorful and festive.
Perfect for anyone with a wood-burning fireplace, grill or fire pit, this attractive, useful gift set is great for holidays, getaways and pretty enough to give as-is with no wrapping! Rustic, white wooden crate is reusable all year long as fireside storage and nice reminder of your gift even after the contents are used. Made in USA.
- Great gift for anyone who has wood-burning fireplace, fire pit, grill, hearth
- Includes: reusable crate, fatwood, color cones, 55 lightning nuggets, matches and cinnamon sticks
- Presented in attractive wooden crate that makes great addition to the hearth or for extra storage
- Fatwood kindling starts fires in minutes; cones turn the flames colors for at least 10 minutes
- Nuggets are made of non-toxic pinewood that burns with an intense heat for a minimum for 15 minutes
- Perfect for fire pits, barbecues, tailgating, camping, beach fires and more
- Made in USA
13"L x 9"W x 7"H
Approx. 13"L x 9"W x 7"H
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov