Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Claremont Eucalyptus Round Dining Table and Four Chairs - Natural
Extra Shipping Charge: $60.00
Our Claremont Eucalyptus Round Dining Table and Chairs elevates your outdoor entertaining space.
Our round dining table and chairs are made of FSC-certified eucalyptus grandis, sustainable and sturdy with a bonus style quality. Eucalyptus furniture undergoes extensive finishing to give it a rich, handsome look. All hardware is galvanized steel – an appropriate accent to this rustic collection.
The table seats 4-6, while the cross-back chairs are not only beautiful, but they also provide excellent support. Add cushions for ultimate comfort (sold separately).
These outdoor dining pieces will become your yard or patio's new focal point that will draw your guests right to it.
- Made of eucalyptus
- Galvanized-steel hardware
- X-back chairs with arms are stylish, supportive
- Table has sturdy pedestal base
- Set includes 4 chairs and 1 table
- Cushions not included
Chair 25¾"W x 23½"D x 36"H
Table 60" dia. x 30"H
Shipping & Returns
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.