Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
SunGuard UV Protectant Spray For Outdoor Fabrics, 2 Pack
Protect the look and longevity of your fabrics with SunGuard UV Protectant Spray. It's an easy-to-apply, non-yellowing spray that offers a protective coating to all your outdoor fabrics.
Use it on all your cushions, pillows, umbrellas, awnings, hammocks, flags and more to guard against harmful UV rays that could cause your fabrics to fade over time. Simply spray on and clear coating provides water and stain resistance without leaving surfaces discolored, stiff or sticky. Use on canvas, nylon, polyester, rayon and cotton. Do NOT use on suede, leather, carpeting or surfaces subject to high foot traffic.
Contains strong UV inhibitors that help extend the life of your fabrics against color fading, rain, water damage, spills and stains. One can will cover approx. 60 square feet of fabric depending on porosity of surface. Allow 24-hours before exposing to moisture or proximity to the face. Apply SunGuard UV Protectant Spray twice a year for lasting protection. 2 Pack.
- Protects the look and longevity of indoor and outdoor fabrics
- Clear, non-yellowing fabric sealant guards against UV rays
- Protects fabrics against color fading, rain, water damage, spills and stains
- Use on cushions, pillows, umbrellas, awnings, hammocks, flags and more
- Protects fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, rayon and cotton
- NOT for use on leather, suede, carpet or surfaces subject to high foot traffic
- Allow 24 hours before exposure to moisture or proximity to the face
- Easy spray on application; one can covers approx. 60 sq. feet of fabric
- 2 cans included
11¾ oz. per can
Info & Instructions
Protectant is a clear spray that coats fabrics to prevent UV damage from the sun and offer some water resistance. For use on outdoor fabrics. NOT for use on leather, suede, carpet or surfaces subject to high foot traffic. Allow 24-hours before exposing to moisture or proximity to the face.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Ethylbenzene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item doesn’t ship out of the 48 contiguous United States or internationally.