Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Youngstown Wood-Burning Fire Pit
Clean lines and classic design define our Youngstown Fire pit. This sturdy fire pit is perfect for evening gatherings. Crafted of hefty iron in a matte black powder coat finish, this one is built to last.
A fire pit is the perfect way to gather friends and family together for good times, relaxed evenings, s'mores and more. This fire pit is as attractive as it is functional, so it looks good wherever you use it, from yard to patio, camp site to beach bonfire.
This fire pit goes with any outdoor furniture and decorating style, from traditional to transitional and modern. Large, open bowl holds a substantial amount of wood for long evenings, chilly nights and hours of enjoyment.
Crafted of durable and high quality steel, the fire pit features a sleek matte black powder-coated finish that ensure weather- and heat-resistance. Poker and grill included. Easy assembly required.
- Fire pit has a classic design with clean lines that goes with any outdoor decorating style
- Easy, relaxed entertainment for backyard nights, gatherings, family and friends
- Portable, easy to move , self-contained fire pit is perfect for patio, yard, camp site, beach and more
- Sturdy steel fire pit has a wide, shallow bowl for easy fire tending
- Large, open bowl holds a substantial amount of fire wood
- Perfect for taking the chill off of the evenings, extending outdoor time, enjoying all seasons outdoors
- Matte black powder coat finish is weather-resistant
23½" dia. x 12½"H
23½" dia. x 12½"H
Weighs 12 lbs.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov