Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Deep Creek Coat Rack - Walnut
Extra Shipping Charge: $40.00
Bring style to your storage with our Deep Creek Coat Rack, a functional piece designed to save space and store plenty.
All wood surfaces are reclaimed and rustic for a great look. The black wrought iron frame is solid, sturdy and stunning with legs that are nicely turned for an elegant look.
Super-functional design features five double hooks, top storage shelf, generous seating area, plus a bottom shelf perfect for shoe and boot storage.
You'll love the versatility, function and size of this attractive piece. Industrial-chic aesthetic blends well with farmhouse, classic or transitional styles. Easy assembly.
- Super-functional design: five double hooks, top shelf, generous seating area, bottom shelf
- Rustic, reclaimed pine wood surfaces with distressing including worm holes and checking
- Sturdy metal frame has subtle twisted accents and slightly textured finish
- Each piece has its own distressed finish, unique look and personality
- 5 double hanging hooks for coats, hats, purses, leashes, backpacks and more
- Two generous storage shelves at top and bottom, plus roomy bench seat
- Attractive storage and organization solution for mudroom, hallway or entry
- Industrial-chic style blends with farmhouse, classic or transitional
- Part of our Deep Creek Collection of functional, versatile furniture
- Bench holds up to 500 lbs. and seats two people easily
- Assembly required
40"W x 16"D x 68"H
40"W x 16"D x 68"H
Weighs 62 lbs.
Seat holds up to 500 lbs.
Care, Cleaning & Special Info
Please note that the wood surfaces have worm and nail holes and other distress marks that add to their character. Each piece is completely unique. Some holes may go through the surface.
Wipe up stains and spills immediately. Regularly dust wood surfaces and iron frames with a soft cloth.