Birmingham Reclaimed Wood Hearth Storage Box with 5 lbs. Fatwood
Our Birmingham Reclaimed Wood Hearth Box is the perfect fireside companion. It comes with 5 lbs. of our best-selling Fatwood, the most reliable fire starter money can buy.
This compact yet sturdy storage box won't overwhelm your hearth, but holds enough Fatwood kindling to start many fires. Loaded with organic resins that ignite instantly, our Fatwood Fire-Starter burns with an intense heat and gets fires going quickly.
The hearth box, crafted of reclaimed Shorea wood, looks like a mini treasure chest with its classic styling, hinged top and metal closure. This dense wood is full of character and has stood the test of time. Some wood used is up to 100 years old and is naturally distressed with variations in grain, checks and cracks. Yours will be one of a kind.
This hearth box is the ultimate eco-friendly fireside accessory. From the box itself to our legendary Fatwood, everything is sustainably harvested. Every 8"L stick of our resin-rich Fatwood is hand-selected and harvested from naturally felled trees. Not a single live tree is used.
When your Fatwood supply is gone, you can either replenish it or find another use for this gorgeous box - it's a handsome accent for office, desk, kitchen, art room or craft room. An attractive place to stash knick-knacks, photos, pens, keys, phone and more. Makes a great gift!
- Hearthside and fireplace kindling box made from reclaimed Shorea wood
- Storage box comes with 5 lbs. of Fatwood, the world's best fire starter
- Attractive, simple design with a hinged top and metal closure
- Wood has a rustic appearance with variations in wood grain and imperfections
- Both the box and Fatwood are made from sustainably harvested wood
- A wonderful gift for anyone with a wood burning fireplace
- Also a handsome accent for office, kitchen, craft room and more
12"L x 7"W x 7"H
12"L x 7"W x 7"H
Comes with 5 lbs. Fatwood
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov