- Crafted of 95% post-consumer recycled HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Four Adirondack chairs and a low-profile conversation table
- Made in USA from sourcing to shipping
- Durable furniture never needs painting
- Won't split or crack; UV protected colors won't fade
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- No-rust, marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- American-made from start to finish (even the packaging!)
- Some assembly required
Treat yourself to superior quality outdoor furniture that makes you feel good. Our May River Conversation Set is designed for comfort, built to last and it's environmentally friendly too. Five-piece set includes four Adirondack chairs and a low conversation/coffee table.
The two-toned poly lumber has a textured surface like wood, but lasts much longer. DuroGreen® Poly-Tuf™ lumber is 95% post-consumer recycled HDPE with solid, UV protected color throughout. It never needs painting and cleans with dish soap and water. Assembled with marine-grade stainless steel hardware to withstand the elements.
Proudly made in the USA, all of the lumber is certified by the Fair Trade Commission to meet all "green guidelines." The process starts with milk jugs and bottles that are sorted, ground, washed and dried. They're then melted, blended with color and cut into lumber. Any scraps from the cut lumber are also recycled.
The entire manufacturing process takes place in the USA: the lumber is made in Aurora, Illinois; stainless steel hardware is manufactured in Elkhart, Indiana, where the product is also assembled and packaged. Some assembly required.
DuroGreen® was founded by a woman and fields a workforce comprised of 60% women.
Chairs 33½"L x 29"W x 37"H; each weighs 38 lbs.
Conversation Table 42" dia. x 15"H; weighs 69 lbs.
Set ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy provides only curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.