Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
White Metal Butterfly Garden Bench
Extra Shipping Charge: $10.00
With a large, butterfly-shaped backrest, this bench becomes an eye-catching statement piece in your yard or flower garden, by a pond, or on your porch or patio. The ethereal butterfly design makes it particularly well suited for a memorial or peace garden.
This Butterfly Garden Bench also makes a lovely indoor accent - add it to your screened porch, sunroom or entryway. It's the perfect seat for two, a great place to take off shoes, and even does double-duty as a unique plant stand. The possibilities are endless!
While the graceful design appears delicate, our Butterfly Garden Bench is dependably sturdy. Made from tubular steel, it's lightweight and easy to move, yet holds up to 300 lbs. The antique white powder-coat finish protects the bench and pops against any backdrop. Assembly required.
- Eye-catching statement piece for yard, flower garden, porch or patio, by a pond
- Delightful butterfly design celebrates nature and adds graceful style
- Use indoors too: screened porch, sunroom or entryway
- Does double-duty as a unique plant stand - the possibilities are endless!
- Full size bench seats two comfortably; holds up to 300 lbs.
- Lightweight, durable tubular steel frame; antique white powder-coat finish
- Easy assembly required; all hardware included
60¼"W x 17¾"D x 39½"H
60¼"W x 17¾"D x 39½"H overall
Seat is 41"L and 18"H
Weighs approx. 26 lbs.
Holds up to 300 lbs.
Please note: While this bench is powder-coated, exposure to the elements can eventually cause rust and/or fading. Storage in the off-season or use of a furniture cover will extend its life.
Use an anti-rust/UV-protective spray for prevention and maintenance. The bench can also be touched up with spray paint - you can even change the color of the bench entirely to suit your space!