Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Vintage Holiday Lamppost with Welcome Sign
Light your holiday nights with our Vintage Holiday Lamppost with Welcome Sign. This festive metal decor is sure to make your holiday home even more merry and bright!
The beautifully designed, decorative holiday lamppost is matte black with a bright Edison bulb and a festive swag accent with snow-kissed greenery, berries and a red and black buffalo check wire bow.
The “Welcome to the North Pole, Santa is in” sign is embossed and removable to extend its use throughout the winter season. A decorative and durable weighted base ensures the stability of this lamp. Lantern is battery operated with an auto-timer so you can set it and forget it, giving you even more time to enjoy the holiday season.
From porch to foyer or hearth, this festive lamp can be used anywhere for holiday delight. Use it indoors or outdoors all winter long as a charming accent in any space. Includes an outdoor-safe battery box and auto-timer that works 6 hours on, 18 hours off. Takes 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Light holiday nights with this beautifully designed vintage metal lamppost
- Includes bright Edison bulb, festive swag accent with snow kissed greenery, berries and a checked wire bow
- “Welcome to the North Pole, Santa is in” sign is embossed and removable to extend the lamp's use
- Durable and decorative weighted base ensures the stability of this lamppost
- Lantern has a bright bulb that is battery operated with auto-timer: 6 hours on, 8 hours off
- Use anywhere indoors or outside all winter long from porch to foyer to hearth
- Takes 3 AA batteries (not included)
16"L x 9"W x 49"H
Approx. 16"L x 9"W x 49"H
Weight approx. 10 lbs.
Care & Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading. If using outdoors, to protect the look and longevity of your painted metal accent, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.