- Solar-powered bright white LED lights shine at night
- Highly detailed resin garden statuary with intricate designs
- Charming statue is covered with brightly colored succulents
- Solar panel is located on back side of statue
- Weathered statue finish looks like antique stone
- Use indoors or outside: patio, garden, sunroom, tabletop, window
- A delightful surprise day or night, and a fun conversation starter
- Weather-proof painted resin and plastic construction
Plant one of these charming Solar Succulent Garden Statues anywhere, and enjoy color by day and soft light by night. It's a fun conversation starter, and one garden accent that's sure to bring many compliments.
With a sweet design, colorful succulents and lots of detail, this cute statue will make you smile as it adds whimsy to flowerbed, border or garden. While the succulents look very real, they are not, so they don't require a green thumb or any care. Just like real Sempervivum succulents (also knows as "hen and chicks"), ours have beautiful coloration with tonal highlights.
Use this wonderful, whimsical accent anywhere: patio, garden, sunroom, tabletop, window - just make sure it gets about 6-8 hours of sun/light to power the LEDs.
Weather-proof resin and plastic; solar-powered LEDs. Weather-proof battery box (1.2V NiMh rechargeable battery included) and on/off switch on bottom.
Hedgehog 11½"L x 6"W x 7"H
Bunny 12"L x 5¼"W x 8"H
Pineapple 6"W x 4"D x 10½"H
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading. To protect the look and longevity of your resin garden statue, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.