No green thumb? No problem! Our set of two Solar Garden Flowers add color and light any time of year. They're ideal for adding a touch of springtime to dull winter landscapes or filling in bare spots. They also add a soft glow at night, lending interest to your garden even after dark.
Pretty flowers have built-in solar panels and soft white lights, adding beauty to your landscape day and night in any season. Realistic fabric flowers in your choice of pink, purple or white have three blooms each and simply stake into the ground, adding instant color.
This set of two solar flowers features are full and lush, with all the best characteristics of some of your favorite bloomers such as alliums, hyacinths, globe amaranths and hydrangeas. We've made them even better than the real thing with delightful little lights!
Solar panels are built directly in to the flower, so there's no awkward wires to deal with. Stake in full sun for 6 or more hours per day for best results. Timer keeps them on for 6 hours, off for 18. Imported.
- Beautiful solar powered flowers offer color and light in every season
- So easy; just stake them in the ground where they will get sun
- Flowers have LED lights that come on after dark, offering a soft glow in your garden
- Pink, purple or white flowers complement your landscape
- No wires or cords; solar panels are integrated into each stem
- An easy way to add color or fill bare spots
5" dia. x 31½"H
5" dia. x 31½"H
Solar Light Info
Light output and duration are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display.