Solar Carnival Metal Wind Spinner
Our Solar Carnival Wind Spinner features bright color and dimensional movement that also lights up at night for a fantastic show any time of day. Make your home stand out all year with a show-stopping statement that takes just minutes to set up.
This spinner has a floral aesthetic that works in any outdoor area. It features beautiful strips of petal-shaped metal in a rainbow of colors with disks that glimmer and shine as they catch the sunlight.
A solar panel soaks up the sun all day and when the spinner moves at night, you'll see a circle of spinning light. Sit back and watch while the breeze sends the bidirectional rotors into a whirlwind of spin for an amazing display of art in motion.
Place in a flower bed, out in the yard, along a walkway or near your patio to create a mesmerizing display for all who see it. Light output and duration are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display.
Crafted of powder-coated metal with a weather- and rust-resistant finish to prevent fading. Easy to assemble, display and enjoy. Includes a sturdy 3-prong stake for installation. Also, makes a great gift!
- Wind Spinner with integrated solar panel for a mesmerizing display day or night
- Brightly painted in a rainbow of colors to add drama to your landscape
- Crafted of powder-coated metal with a weather- and rust-resistant finish
- Features beautiful strips of petal-shaped metal with disks that glimmer and shine
- Bidirectional rotors create a whirlwind of spin and an amazing display of art in motion
- Perfect for added drama in a flower bed, yard, large planter or along a walkway
- Takes minutes to display with sturdy 3-prong stake; also makes a great gift
24"L x 10¼"W x 75"H
Approx. 24"L x 10¼"W x 75"H
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To protect the look and longevity of your spinner, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.
Light output and duration of solar-powered items are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display.