Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Rustic Wood and Galvanized Metal Americana Suede Garden Flag
This Rustic Wood and Galvanized Metal American Suede Garden Flag has great style and a unique look you'll love.
Rendered in a soft, sueded fabric, the design is composed of rustic wood boards and galvanized metal. It looks like it something you'd find on the side of a barn or other old structure. You can even see the "rivets" and "wood grain" - there's so much great detail.
With it's patriotic flair, this flag is especially appropriate for summer holidays from Memorial Day to July 4th and beyond.
This Suede Reflections flag is made of medium-weight polyester with a "sueded" finish that has a soft texture and nice hand. Artwork is heat transferred onto the material so that it is clearly and easily viewed from both sides.
The high-quality, UV-resistant poly-suede is weatherproof and will stay bright and colorful for seasons of use. Simply hang and enjoy all summer long - also makes a great gift!
Two-sided design. This flag features a sleeve for use with any garden-size flagpole or stand, sold separately. Size is approximate. Spot clean. Imported.
- Festive design is full of Americana style - perfect for all summer holidays, especially July 4th
- Unique design looks like rustic wood boards and galvanized metal
- Double-sided design so the flag looks great from any direction
- Artwork is heat transferred and screen-printed for brilliant color and non-fray durability
- Medium-weight polyester with a "sueded" finish that has a soft texture and nice hand
- Fits standard flag pole/stand (not included)
12½" x 18"
Care and Cleaning
Colorfastness and durability are dependent upon exposure to sun and the elements. Weather conditions such as direct sun exposure, high winds and excessive moisture will degrade the fabric more quickly. Spot clean as needed.