Our best-quality Prospect Hill Wicker Dining Furniture brings endless charm and comfort to any outdoor space. You'll love the relaxed, yet refined look and feel of these fine wicker dining pieces.
Our Prospect Hill furniture features high-end details and elegant refinements, all at a very reasonable price! The design includes braided trim detail and uniform front aprons, plus a streamlined back yoke for good looks from any angle.
The high-quality pure resin wicker has a rich tonal quality and tight weave with handsome striations that give this luxury wicker a natural look. The wicker is hand-woven on powder-coated aluminum frames for superior strength and lightweight durability. Elegant, weather-resistant and made to last, our Prospect Hill Wicker Dining Furniture is a gorgeous addition to patio, porch or sunroom.
Table has bottom shelf, umbrella hole and tempered-glass tabletop. Set includes Round Dining Table and 4 Chairs. All cushions and pillows sold separately. Table and Set ship motor freight. Some assembly required.
- Durable, long-lasting pure resin wicker stands up to the elements and looks good year after year
- Powder-coated aluminum frame is lightweight and easy to move, yet incredibly durable
- Braided trim detail elevates the design and has finished feel from every angle
- Matching apron design across all pieces for a uniform look
- High-quality wicker has a tight, long-lasting weave for long life and dependable durability
- Wicker has rich tonal quality for a natural look that you'll love
- Weather-resistant wicker can be used indoors or outside - as beautiful in your sunroom or reading nook as it is on your patio or porch
- Cushions sold separately
Round Dining Table 45" dia. x 28"H
Chair 27½"L x 28½"W x 36"H; Seat 15"L x 18"W x 18"H
Care and Cleaning
This synthetic wicker furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.