Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Prospect Hill Outdoor Deep Seating Chairs with Cushions, Set of 2 - Cloud White with Forest Green Cushions
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00
We took our best-selling Prospect Hill Wicker Furniture and made it even better with deep seating proportions and luxurious comfort.
Invite over a friend and relax with our luxurious chairs that come with thick cushions in a variety of colors to suit any space or style. Attractive and durable, these Wicker Chairs are made to stand up to the weather, season after season. The polished design makes it a great option for sunroom or enclosed porch, too.
Beautifully woven, highest-quality resin wicker is wrapped around sturdy aluminum frames for a beautifully finished product that's made to last. Handsome striations give this luxury wicker a textured, natural look.
Braided trim and other thoughtful design details make this Chair a good-looking piece from every angle. Some assembly required. Imported.
- All-weather resin wicker
- Sturdy aluminum frames
- Generous, deep seating proportions
- Seat and back cushions included
- Braided trim for a refined look
- Beautifully designed front and back
- Use indoors or out: patio, porch, sunroom
- Some assembly required
35" sq. x 36½"H
35" sq. x 36½"H each
Holds up to 250 lbs.
Seat area is 25" wide, 26" deep, and is 20" from the ground to the top of the seat
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.