Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Park Grove Cast Aluminum Outdoor 4-Piece Seating Set with Cushions
Extra Shipping Charge: $80.00
Make any outdoor gathering stylish and comfortable with our Park Grove 4-Piece Seating Set. Consisting of a two-person glider, two chairs and a generously sized coffee table, this patio set is perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Details include lattice seats, backs and tabletop; embossed accents; and subtle curves for resort-style presence. Plus, the seating pieces come with quick-dry, easy-care cushions for maximum comfort.
Lightweight and durable, the espresso brown powder-coated cast aluminum frames feature full circumference, polished welding. The hand-applied finish with highlights resists rust and corrosion for good looks and long life.
The glider has a smooth-motion mechanism with a relaxing effect. All seat backs are gently curved for maximum comfort.
Outdoor-safe cushions with ties are neutral taupe to blend with any décor. 100% solution-dyed fabric resists mold and fading, and spot clean easily. Hidden zippers and matching double-welting enclose a comfy core of resilient foam wrapped with lofty, soft batting.
This furniture is perfect for enjoying morning coffee or evening cocktails on your porch, patio or deck. Durable yet lightweight, the pieces are easy to move as needed. Chairs stack for convenient storage. No matter where you use this exquisite, effortless outdoor furniture, you're sure to enjoy it for many years to come.
Easy assembly; all hardware included. Sets ship motor freight. Imported.
- Easy-care, resort-style quality and comfort at an excellent price
- Lightweight, durable, long-lasting furniture for patio, porch, deck, yard and more
- Classic design with lattice seats and backs, embossed accents and subtle curves
- Chairs come with quick-dry, easy care taupe cushions with ties
- Glider has a smooth mechanism for all-day comfort; chairs stack for storage
- Nicely finished cast aluminum frames with full circumference, polished welding
- Powder-coated espresso brown finish with hand-applied detailing and highlights
- Resists rust and corrosion for long-lasting good looks
- Mildew-resistant cushions with hidden zipper and removable cover
- Frames and cushions clean easily with soap and water
33¾"L x 23¼"D x 41¼"H
Each chairs weighs approx. 15 lbs.
Chairs stack for easier storage
Includes all-weather taupe cushions with ties
Each chair holds up to 250 lbs.
43¾"L x 27"D x 36½"H
Weighs approx. 23 lbs.
Includes two all-weather taupe cushion with ties
Each seat holds up to 250 lbs. (max 500 lbs. for whole glider)
43"L x 22½"D x 21"H
Weighs approx. 23 lbs.
The Seating Set ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
This espresso brown powder-coated cast aluminum patio furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with our Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
You may also need
Park Grove Cast Aluminum Outdoor 5-Piece Dining Set with Cushions
Extra Shipping Charge: $60.00