Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
May River Large Outdoor Conversation Table - Coastal Gray/White
Extra Shipping Charge: $120.00
Treat yourself to superior quality outdoor furniture that makes you feel good. This May River Large Outdoor Conversation/Coffee Table is just the right outdoor gathering place for friends and family.
The low profile encourages conversation, while the height is ideal for holding snacks and drinks. This generously sized conversation table is stylish and environmentally friendly too.
The two-toned poly lumber has a textured surface like wood, but lasts much longer. DuroGreen® Poly-Tuf™ lumber is 95% post-consumer recycled HDPE with solid, UV protected color throughout. It never needs painting and cleans with dish soap and water. Marine-grade stainless steel hardware.
Proudly made in the USA, the lumber is certified by the Fair Trade Commission to meet all "green guidelines." The entire manufacturing process takes place in the USA: the lumber is made in Aurora, Illinois; stainless steel hardware is manufactured in Elkhart, Indiana, where the product is also assembled and packaged. Some assembly required.
DuroGreen® was founded by a woman and fields a workforce comprised of 60% women.
- 95% post-consumer recycled HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Large round conversation table with low profile
- Ideal gathering space for friends and family
- Durable furniture never needs painting
- Won't split or crack; UV-protected colors won't fade
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Rust-proof marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Made in USA from sourcing to shipping, including the packaging!
- Assembly required
42" dia. x 15"H
42" dia. x 15"H
Weighs 69 lbs.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
You may also need
May River Outdoor Seating 5-Piece Conversation Set
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00