- Split grain cowhide leather lined with cotton
- Kevlar thread and reinforced, welted seams
- Fireplace gloves with an industrial heat rating
- Adds safety for tending fireplace, campfire, fire pit or grill
- EN407 Heat Protection Rating 413040
- EN388 Mechanical Risks Rating 4144
- One size fits most
Whether you're adding logs to your fireplace, campfire, or even tending the grill, these Fireplace Safety Gloves are ready to lend a helping hand.
Flame-resistant gloves are crafted of cowhide leather with a cotton lining and Kevlar thread.
These gloves have an industrial rating for fire and heat resistance, as well as abrasion and puncture/tear resistance. They're rated for handling hot objects, stick welding, grinding and cutting, grilling and campfire use. EN407 Heat Protection Rating 413040; EN388 Mechanical Risks Rating 4144.
Gloves are reinforced with welted seams in critical areas, and feature a 2" cowhide gauntlet. Embossed with our Plow & Hearth logo. One size fits most. Natural color is gray/off white. Imported.
14"L overall with 4" cuff
One size fits most
EN Standard Ratings
Heat/Fire Resistance: EN407 Thermal Protection Rating 413040
Cut Resistance: EN388 Mechanical Risks Rating 4244