Large Cast Iron Deep-Bed Fireplace Grate with Six Legs
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code BESTDEAL
The deep-bed design of our Cast Iron Deep-Bed Fireplace Grate keeps the logs in where they belong, so they won't roll forward.
The self-feeding design of this fireplace grate keeps the wood and hot coals together, so your fire burns more efficiently with less smoke and radiates more heat into the room. Smaller slots allow for generous air flow, while keeping hot coals in the grate for maximum burn.
Heavy duty cast iron fireplace grate won't burn out or warp. Easy assembly.
- Deep-bed construction holds a large amount of wood
- Logs stay within grate, won't displace and roll out
- Hefty, stable design for years of heavy-duty use
- Self-feeding design for a more efficient, continual burn
- Heavy-duty cast iron will not warp or burn out
22"W x 15½"D x 7½"H
22"W at front and 22"W at rear
15½"D x 7½"H
Weighs 35½ lbs.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov