Our Lancaster Eucalyptus Outdoor Furniture is cafted from FSC-certified eucalyptus grandis. Each piece is naturally weather-resistant and insect-repellent.
You’ll notice the many features that add up to a superior product: straight grain; nicely proportioned pieces; thick frames, legs and arms; and quality hardware. A multi-step finish offers a deep, rich color and gorgeous good looks.
For maximum enjoyment and use, off-season storage is recommended. Assembly required.
- Made of FSC-certified eucalyptus
- Solid wood design with high-grade hardware
- Classic wooden slatted furniture for patio, porch, yard, deck
- Eucalyptus is naturally weather- and insect-repellent
- Multi-step finish offers a deep, rich color
- Butterfly leaf on table lifts out easily for extra seating
- Versatile outdoor dining at its best, expand the party
- Off-season storage recommended for long-term use
- Assembly required
Chair 23¾"W x 23¾"D x 35½"H
Table 71"-94½"W x 43¼"D x 29½"H with 2" dia. umbrella hole
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.