Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Indoor/Outdoor Sand Dollar Hooked Throw Pillow
Answer the call of the sea and refresh your space with our Indoor/Outdoor Sand Dollar Hooked Throw Pillow.
Pillow features a variation of creams and blues with a sand dollar design that will assuage any longings for the beach. The pillow’s textured face and multi-tonal colors gives it dimension and shows a high-level of detail.
Crafted of all-weather polypropylene, this pillow is mildew and fade resistant, safe to be used indoors or out. Looks perfect in a beach-themed porch display, poolside in the summer sun or all-year fun.
Polypropylene toss pillow has a zippered cover, polyester fiberfill and poly-canvas backing. Shake out or vacuum (do not use beater attachment) as needed. Spot clean with mild soap/water solution or hose down, then air dry. May also be machine washed. Imported.
- Hand-hooked polypropylene face with a shell design and gorgeous, sea-worthy blues
- Polyester fiberfill pillow with poly-canvas backing
- Weather-resistant, super-durable 100% polypropylene resists mildew and fading
- Generously sized pillow with lovely texture and style
- All-weather toss pillow to use indoors or out; adds comfort and color anywhere
- Removable, washable cover with zipper; made to last with premium materials and construction
Approx. 18" sq.
Please note: This pillow is vacuum-packed for more efficient shipping and handling. Your pillow will arrive compressed, and will expand once the package is opened. Additional "fluffing" of the insert will loosen the fibers and create the perfect loft.
Care and Cleaning
100% polypropylene is durable and easy-care. Shake out or vacuum (do not use beater attachment) as needed. Spot clean with a mild soap/water solution or hose down, then air dry. May also be machine washed.