Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Indoor/Outdoor Electric Lighted Green Willow Tree, 4'H
Our beautiful, realistic Lighted Green Willow Trees go indoors or out to add substance, style and sparkle anywhere. With their lifelike foliage and warm white LED lights, you can add a charming glow to your décor or landscape any time of year.
The willow leaves, crafted of fabric, have realistic detail, bringing the look of nature to your home. It couldn't be easier: just plug in and enjoy! Posable branches are studded with warm white LED lights help you create a lovely display in no time.
Each tree comes with a removable mounting base and four ground stakes to place on a floor, in a planter or stake in the ground. You can get creative and wrap the base with burlap or faux moss and place the tree in a pot or decorative container (not included).
Each electric tree has a 16'L lead cord with all-weather, outdoor UL-approved adapter. Size is approximate. Wire and plastic construction for indoors or out. Easy assembly. Imported.
- Electric lighted faux green willow tree with LEDs adds style and sparkle anywhere
- Realistic leaves have flexible branches with warm white micro lights
- Place on a floor, in a planter/container or stake in the ground
- Removable square plastic base with four ground stakes
- 16'L electric cord; UL-approved for outdoor use
- Wire and plastic construction; all-weather for use indoors or outside
- Decorative container not included; sizes are approximate
8½" dia. x 48"H
8½" dia. x 48"H
300 warm white LED lights
2¼" dia. pole
7¾" sq. base
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov