Our Cape Charles 3-Piece Dining Set is expertly crafted of reclaimed pine in a vintage white finish with contrasting barn wood tops on the table and stools. This compact dining set does double duty as a kitchen island - it's a versatile solution you'll love.
The matching saddle seat stools with contoured seats slide underneath for storage, making this dining set perfect for compact spaces. Three handy, fixed shelves on one end hold cook books, serving pieces or pantry items.
This attractive dining set blends rustic and natural style and lends a relaxed sophistication and a unique feel to your home.
Materials include reclaimed pine, rubber wood, plywood and metal hardware. All reclaimed wood contains natural distressing and marks that add to the character of the piece. Assembly required.
- Dining set includes table and two stools - great for small spaces or as an additional seating/prep space
- Stools have contoured seats and rest underneath for storage
- Compact set doubles as a kitchen island or breakfast nook solution
- Three generous fixed shelves at end for cookbooks, serving pieces, knickknacks and more
- Vintage white finish with contrasting rich, weathered barn wood top
- A great addition to farmhouse or cottage decor, but works well with classic and transitional style, too
- Crafted of reclaimed pine with rubber wood and plywood
36"L x 30"W x 36"H
36"L x 30"W x 36"H overall
Stools 19"L x 13"W x 24"H
Bottom 2 shelves 20¾"W x 9¼"D x 8¼"H
Top shelf 20¾"W x 9¼"D x 8¼"H
Each stool holds up to 250 lbs.
Table weight limit is 100 lbs.
Reclaimed lumber may contain variances in color, knots, grain and character marks including cracking and distress marks. Each cabinet is unique and full of character. Slight variations in the wood means yours is one-of-a-kind.