Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Buffalo Plaid Chair Mat - Black
Our Buffalo Plaid Chair Mat is a home office must-have! It's the attractive way to protect your fine wood floors and expensive rugs from the wear and tear caused by rolling chairs.
The classic buffalo plaid design in a rainbow of colors complements a variety of decor styles and room settings. From office to bedroom, kitchen nook to playroom, this attractive solution protects floors, reduces noise and makes it easy to roll your chair even on carpet.
Whether for office work, homework, gaming and more, this high-quality solution is one the whole family will use. Perfect for high-traffic spaces, its durable, easy-to-clean surface holds up to daily use and still looks great.
Constructed of a commercial-grade, tightly woven polyester with a non-skid rubber backing. Simply wipe up spills with plain water or a mild detergent and vacuum as needed. Made in USA.
- Attractive, low profile mat works anywhere in your home: office, kitchen nook, bedroom, playroom
- Classic buffalo plaid design in a variety of colors complements many decor styles
- For office work, homework, gaming and more: high-quality solution is one the whole family will use
- Protects hardwood floors, reduces rolling noises and makes it easy to move your chair even on carpet
- Durable, high-quality, commercial-grade materials are made to withstand heavy use
- Non-slip natural rubber backing keeps the mat in place on any surface
- Easy to clean and care for – simply wipe clean and vacuum as needed
- Made in USA
35" x 47"
Approx. ⅛" thick
Weighs approx. 8 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
The durable polyester surface is easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe clean and/or vacuum as needed.