- 100% wool is naturally fire-resistant
- Durable and versatile for hearth and home use
- Handles are one continuous piece and run under bag for support
- Wide and soft handles offer an easy grip
- Use bag to haul wood and then store it fireside
- Holds a load of wood with high sides to contain wood mess
- Haul, tote, stash and store anything - a great carryall
- Soft, muted palette in multi-color and oatmeal
- Quality made in USA
16"L x 14"W x 16"H
You can't beat the quality and durability of this versatile Braided Wool Hearth Bag Log Carrier.
The thick, sturdy handles are one continuous piece and run underneath the bag for extra support. They are wide and soft for an easy grip. Use the bag to haul wood inside and then store it neatly fireside. The high sides contain wood chips, dirt and bark.
You can also use this bag as a handy tote and basket anywhere: in the mudroom, by the door, in your car. It's a great way to stash and haul everything from shoes to books, pet supplies to groceries.
Soft, muted color palette features a multi-color top with a neutral oatmeal base. 100% wool is durable and naturally fire-resistant. Professionally clean. Made in USA.
Dimensions: 16"L x 14"W x 16"H
Care & Cleaning: Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors.
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains.
Benefits of Wool - Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.Read More